The Top Selling Franchises Of Q1 2022: What's Trending In Franchise Investing?
The Top Selling Franchises Of Q1 2022 are in and we have the scoop!
In this edition of The Inside Scoop Newsletter, we will be highlighting the franchises that people invested in, frequently, during the first quarter of this year. We hope that showing you these trends, will help guide your franchise search and enlighten you about new opportunities. So without further ado, let's get started!
1. American Business Systems: ABS is a home-based medical billing business opportunity that includes all the software to provide billing and many other services to doctors. Also included are over 2,000 marketing pieces, a semi-custom website, Live Online Training, and unlimited, lifetime support. Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee (within 30 days of investment). Total Investment: $28,990 - $28,990 | Home Based: Yes Absentee ownership available: No
2. Medical Staffing Consultants: Medical Staffing Consultants (MSC) is a full-service consulting organization whose sole mission is to provide entrepreneurs with the tools they need to establish, launch, operate, and grow a successful healthcare staffing firm and permanent placement agency. MSC teaches clients how to staff over 225 types of healthcare professionals to over 50 types of healthcare facilities and organizations. Total Investment: $102,000 - $220,000 | Home Based: YES Absentee ownership available: YES
3. QC Kinetix: QC Kinetix is a concierge medicine that offers tailored treatment plans for things like arthritis or injury. We treat damaged joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and tissue, due to arthritis or injury. We use non-surgical injections to restore damaged tissue, decrease pain, and increase quality of life. This is designed to be a long-term fix and keep patients out of surgery, away from toxic steroid injections, and off addictive pain medications. Total Investment single unit franchise: $250,000 | Home Based: NO Absentee ownership available: YES
4. The Patch Boys: The Patch Boys® is America’s most trusted drywall repair company. Specializing in restoring homes to their beautiful originality. We have mastered an award-winning process to rapidly patch up all your holes in your home and restore it to their uniqueness within hours (Most jobs). Total Investment: $50,000 - $75,000 | Home Based: Yes Absentee ownership available: No
5. Door Renew: Door Renew focuses on refinishing wood and fiberglass doors with a focus on the Front Entry Doors. Our process will make the Door look brand new and is done at a fraction of what it costs for a brand new front door. At Door Renew, door and wood refinishing is our specialty; it’s all we do. Total Investment: $90,000 - $500,000 | Home Based: NO Absentee ownership available: YES
6. 360 Painting: Part of the Premium Service Brands family, 360° Painting delivers professional painting services using premium materials and proven painting methods to ensure picture-perfect results. 360° Painting franchises are located across North America. Total Investment: $101,350 - $145,000 | Home Based: Yes Absentee ownership available: YES
7. Dog Training Elite: Dog Training Elite is America’s fastest growing dog training franchise! Unlike many of our competitors, we understand that each client has different needs, and tailor our programs to accommodate their unique situation. We bring our programs directly to our customers in the convenience of their homes, as we strengthen the relationships between dogs and their owners. Total Investment: $82,800 - $104,750 | Home Based: Yes Absentee ownership available: YES
8. DumpStor: DumpStor is the only dumpster rental company in the industry that combines storage and waste in one product with our patent-pending design while still offering the traditional open-top dumpsters. These innovative solutions cater to every need for B2B, B2C, & B2B2C customers and create a cost savings per job. For potential Owners, DumpStor’s remote business model offers low operating costs while only needing 1-3 employees, industry-leading technology, operational flexibility, and unlimited market potential, allowing for a quick return on investment. Total Investment: $128,310 - $448,285 | Home Based: Yes Absentee ownership available: YES
9. Furry Land Pet Grooming: Furry Land Mobile Pet Grooming offers the best healthy grooming experience and essentials for pets without the Owner needing to leave their home. Inside the mobile salon, Furry Land has everything they need to provide grooming services efficiently and safely. Total Investment: $100,000 - $1,000,000 | Home Based: Yes Absentee ownership available: No
10. medspa810: medspa810 is a leading franchisor of medical aesthetic clinics that provide injectables, clinical skincare services, laser hair removal, and body contouring. We are focused on providing our clients with a phenomenal experience and helping people look and feel remarkable. Total Investment: $590,000 - $600,000 | Home Based: NO Absentee ownership available: YES
Note that this list was compiled from the experiences of our firm and data from hundreds of our franchise consulting affiliates.
While McDonald's, 7-11, and Chic fil a get all the attention (from our real-world experience), the franchises above and many others are the franchises that real people across all walks of life have invested in heavily so far in 2022.
Best Restaurant Franchises To Own 2022
Looking for the best restaurant franchises? Have you been considering owning a restaurant franchise and become a part of the booming restaurant industry?
From your initial franchise fee to the right steps you need to take to become a franchise owner of a top food franchise and eventually owning multiple food franchises as part of a large franchise owners network, we are here to help you with our list of the Best Restaurant Franchises To Own 2022.
Startup costs and initial investment are a great place to start. If you want a top food franchise brand, you'll need to be perpared to pay an initial franchise fee of $25,000 - $100,000 to get one of today's best restaurant franchises.
Franchise fees are a common cost for every franchise business model if you want to own one or multiple franchise locations. All of this is covered in the franchise agreement of every fast food franchise and our firm can help you understand key points within a franchise agreement - 100% Free!
Prior restaurant management experience is preferd with many top food franchise brands but certananly not all restaurant franchises that belong to the national restaurant association require it.
As opposed to the list of top Q1 franchises listed above, total initial investment for food franchises can be quite high due to number of employees, eqipment and real estate needed. The good news is you will gain an excellent franchise support system to help you grow your franchise units with your selected food franchise brands.
Investors love food franchises because they ramp up quickly and achieve high average net sales very predictably.
This is very common if you own a business in the fast food franchise restaurant sector.
The fast food industry can be very rewarding, especially if you own multiple fast food restaurants units You can build a predictable high revenue stream for yourself year after year consistently. Truly this is an excellent way to achieve excellent passive income.
So what are some of the top restaurant franchises of 2022 that you need to consider? KFC franchise, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Shake Shack? These are all excellent brands but we won't be highlighting them here. Instead, let's look at some different types of food franchises that won'y have you competing with the big boys and may very well allow you to succeed by creating an all new restaurant category in your market.
Here Are Five Powerful Food Franchise Concepts To Know About In 2022 That Are Likley Available For You To Invest In And Own Right Now!
Toastique’s unique product line features all-natural, locally sourced, healthy offerings, made from kind ingredients for health-conscious individuals looking for quick, on-the-go meals and snacks that fit their busy lifestyle. With passionate, direct involvement from our Founders, low start-up costs, simple, streamlined operations, and excellent earnings potential, this is the perfect opportunity for early adopters looking to get in on the ground floor of a revolutionary concept in the healthy fast-casual space.
Expectation-Shattering Financials: In 2021, in the midst of a global pandemic that was negatively affecting the restaurant industry, we saw Average Gross Sales of $847,710 and an Average Net Profit of $173,192 — an unheard of 20% profit margin! For context, the average fast-casual restaurant sees between 6-9% profit margins.
Lower-Cost Entry into the Fast Casual Space: For a restaurant concept, Toastique has a considerably low initial investment starting at only $347,250. Because of our simple model and low overhead, we are able to keep our investment lower than the typical restaurant concept that can be anywhere from $500,000 to $2,000,000 to get started.
Growing Health Industry: Consumers are increasingly seeking out nutritious “grab-and-go” dining options. As the desire to be healthy continues to become more important, Toastique is benefiting from its unique health-focused concept, growing quickly and awarding 35 new franchises in 2021! Consumers are also looking for food transparency on their menus, and we candidly display the derivative of our ingredients, as they are all locally sourced, prepared in-house, and all-natural.
Nautical Bowls is a simple business, 1 manager and 12-15 part time employees. No exhaust hoods, grease traps or cook tops.
Low capital investment required 50-75K, overall investment <250K which includes the franchise fee.
Financing available for qualified candidates; 250K net worth, fico score above 750.
Very profitable, item 19 shows over 1M in sales with 22% net profit falling to bottom line after royalties.
Typical size: 800-1200 sq feet.
Ideal business for a semi-absentee single or multi-unit operator!
WHY Nautical Bowls?
Fastest growing sector in the restaurant space
Twice the industry average in profitability
Low capital requirement to get started
Graze Craze was started in the middle of the 2020 pandemic. While many businesses were facing challenging times, our business thrived. Graze Craze is the brainchild of a U.S. Airforce veteran who, after years of work in the food industry, saw the demand for high-quality, convenient charcuterie boards. After testing out her concept and finding that it worked, she opened her first couple of locations and right away started building a customer base.
Why Should You Choose Graze Craze?
We're a franchise that’s innovating! Your customers’ Graze Craze food experience includes a fully accessible concierge grade of customer service at a reasonable price.
Delicious food, beautiful food is our business. A food franchise is only as good as its food of course. Our brand has grown because we work together to maintain the quality of our offerings.
All condiments, dips and jams are house-made and sure to please the most discerning palette. We offer a variety of options form platter, grazing tables and smaller lunch boxes to even business and commercial accounts for larger business events.
We always exceed customer expectations. We’re all about giving the best experience. At Graze Craze we discuss details about the food preparation and style with our customers to make the perfect order every time; our reviews speak for themselves.
There’s something for everyone. Nowadays, many customers have special dietary requirements.
Graze Craze Key Points:
This isn’t a traditional restaurant, there are no grease traps, hood vents, etc.
Significantly smaller investment right around the $125,000 to $150,000 mark
There a both single and multi-unit opportunities
All take out, delivery and catering
We have flexibility with different types of locations.
We have a strategic partnership with the largest distributor and supplier in the world, Sysco.
Smaller footprint, can typically be run with 3-5 employees
Healthy Fresh food
WHY Graze Craze?
This isn’t a traditional restaurant, there are no grease traps, hood vents, etc.
It's a significantly smaller investment than your typically restaurant at right around $125,000 to $150,000 total
Our food is made beautifully with the highest quality ingredients
Voodoo Brewing Co
Since, 2005, Voodoo Brewing Co. has been focused on crafting the best damn beers you have ever tasted! We pride ourselves on shattering industry standards and innovating the craft brewing segment. Our beers are fun, flavorful, and thought-provoking with brews such as the Voodoo Love Child (a Belgian tripel aged with passion fruit, cherries, and raspberries), White Magick of the Sun (a white ale, spiced with coriander, bitters, sweet orange peel, juniper berries, and 12 varieties of peppercorns), and Black Magick (an imperial stout with a robust black market following) there is nothing normal about our offerings or our culture. Not only are our beers unique, but we serve them all along with eclectic pub food in an unconventional atmosphere that respects those in flip-flops over suits.
Our corporate team is compromised of some badass individuals who have a serious passion and love for the industry and aim to "Voodooize" pop culture, music, and art while bringing our breweries to modern, post-industrial communities. We have created a culture that embraces diversity, values inclusion and encourages everyone to be themselves. There is creativity in everything we do and we pride ourselves on being a fun and goofy brand that invites everyone to feel comfortable inside our locations.
When it comes to our franchise model, we couldn’t have made it more simple if we tried. We know that not all Franchise Owners are going to have experience in brewing beer, and to be honest, no one can brew like us. That’s why our Brew Master and “mad scientist,” Curt, is behind the scenes crafting all the beer for our Owners. Also, our locations mimic a European beer hall meaning customers order and pick up at a counter, therefore eliminating the need for traditional servers and minimizing employee requirements. When you mix these two aspects together and add in support from our experienced brew team, it all adds up to a fun, fulfilling, and profitable business for our Owners.
WHY Voodoo Brewery?
A Brewery Without Brewing: Let’s face it, no one can brew beer like us... But that’s ok! We don’t ask our Franchise Owners to brew anything at their locations. All beers are crafted by the Voodoo Brew Master at our central production facility and shipped directly to the doorstep of our franchised locations.
Different is Cool: At Voodoo, we strive to break the mold and embrace the non-traditional. So, while there are guidelines Franchise Owners must follow, we do encourage individuality. We encourage Owners to be creative in the decor of their space and their menu and incorporate local products whenever possible.
Fewer Headaches: Just like a European beer hall, at Voodoo customers order and pick up food and drinks at a counter. This model allows Owners to run a brewery with a lean staff of around six employees. As we all know, the fewer employees, the fewer headaches- and the increased ability for our Owners to maximize their ROI.
Waters Edge Wineries Franchise
We are a micro-winery franchise. We outsource all of the agriculture part of the winery business and simply import the "grape-must" or crushed grapes from vineyards worldwide. We operate a large production facility at our HQ to supply our start-ups with finished wine, but over the first year of operation, they become an independent producer of wine.
Our wineries are located in urban, populated areas in retail space - we bring the winery to the people!
The difference between a Waters Edge Winery & Bistro and a traditional winery is that we do not grow or crush the grapes – we outsource those functions to a global network of vineyards and growers. This lowers the cost of ownership, and removes the biggest risk associated with most wineries.
Actual wine production is done onsite. A Waters Edge Winery & Bistro® makes several wines that are exclusive to our winery locations. We make many of the popular varietals, including Merlots, Cabs and Chardonnays. We also make some harder-to-find wines such as Barolos, Gewurztraminers, Pinotages, Petit Verdot and Ports. We source grapes globally that will allow you to make over 50 different kinds of wine using grapes from the best grape growing regions in the world. Places such as California, Italy, France, New Zealand, Chile and Germany.
We also offer a lineup of wines that are found nowhere else and add to the spectrum of tastes for our guests. These include fun wines such as our popular Peach Apricot Chardonnay and Cranberry Malbec. These wines are easy for nearly everyone to enjoy – low in alcohol and slightly off-dry.
In addition to wine sales by the bottle and glass, a Waters Edge Winery® also offers the following:
Bistro-style appetizers and desserts
Private Parties and Events
Why the winery industry?
Wine consumption has grown every year for over a decade and the consumer craves the winery experience in all geographical areas.
Our model is a new twist on one of the oldest products known to man. We make high quality wines without the hassle of owning vineyards.
We can put one of our wineries anywhere - find a retail space with 2,500-4,000 SF and we can place a winery there!
Why Waters Edge Wineries?
We are the only one with our model in the United States
The gross profit margins on the wine produced by our franchisees are above 80%
We give our owners the winery lifestyle without having to be multi-millionaires
Is owning a franchise restaurant profitable?
We hope this list of top selling franchises of Q1 and restaurant franchises you need to know about has been helpful to you. If you're still on the fence about investing in a franchise, remember that owning a franchise can be very profitable. Consider all of your options and do your research before making any decisions. As always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. We're happy to help!
Want to know which fast food franchises make the most money? Curious to learn what is the most popular franchise restaurant? Need to know what franchise owners make the most money? Schedule a free call with The Franchise Insiders! We are here to help you 100% Free! Schedule
Top Fast Food Franchises, Best Restaurant Franchises, Top Franchise Opportunities, Low Cost Franchises, Top Service Franchises,